My cat’s name is Princess Bunny Buttons and her spirit animal is a magical mythical being birthed from rainbows, so when I saw this inflatable unicorn horn that would turn her into a unicat for realsies, I knew she would hate me, but I also knew that she would get me the most candy while trick-or-treating. Way to make her a Honey Boo Boo, right? For only 5 dollars from Archie McPhee, get 5.5 inches of inflatable horn that straps onto your cat’s head with a durable four-point elastic strap. Yes, your cat may hate you, but she’ll also be the most popular of all the cats in the land.
- Nikita RichardsonThere's a new mega-moving trailer for ‘He Named Me Malala'
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Jessica TholmerStarbucks' ode to the end of summer: Two new Frappuccino flavors
- Anna GragertThis ‘Harry Potter' line of lipsticks is better than magic!
- Sammy NickallsThis fraternity is supporting women and fighting sexism, one sign at a time