Cleaning the house just got sexy. Gloveables reinvents the flimsy drugstore cleaning gloves by adding a ruffled waterproof fabric to accent the edge of a suede-like and more durable glove material. Perfect for bridal shower gifts or that special someone that cleans way too often, Gloveables come in a variety of fun colors and patterns. The gloves themselves may change your attitude about cleaning for the better, but what’s even more important is that company Grandway Honduras supplies premium wage jobs to 200 people in Choluteca, Honduras. By buying Gloveables, you make a difference in the lives of those who make them, as well as an entire community.
- Zoe MoonWeekly horoscopes August 3-9 by Zoe Moon
- Caroline GerdesFunny things that happen when you work with your family
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from Jackie Burkhart
- Megan ShattuckThe lasting importance of Sookie St. James
- Lilian MinICYMI: This awesome Lego robot is giving us ‘Pacific Rim' flashbacks