Cleaning the house just got sexy. Gloveables reinvents the flimsy drugstore cleaning gloves by adding a ruffled waterproof fabric to accent the edge of a suede-like and more durable glove material. Perfect for bridal shower gifts or that special someone that cleans way too often, Gloveables come in a variety of fun colors and patterns. The gloves themselves may change your attitude about cleaning for the better, but what’s even more important is that company Grandway Honduras supplies premium wage jobs to 200 people in Choluteca, Honduras. By buying Gloveables, you make a difference in the lives of those who make them, as well as an entire community.
- Sarah HathewayHit the beach in summery style with this DIY drawstring bag
- Gina MeiEvery amazing thing Amy Schumer's ever said about her body image
- Marie Lodi#UrbanOutfittersBeLike is totally cracking us up
- Kinsey Lane SullivanGorgeous self-portraits capture one woman's innermost emotions
- Pamela ChanThe age of jazzed-up Facebook photos is nigh