Cleaning the house just got sexy. Gloveables reinvents the flimsy drugstore cleaning gloves by adding a ruffled waterproof fabric to accent the edge of a suede-like and more durable glove material. Perfect for bridal shower gifts or that special someone that cleans way too often, Gloveables come in a variety of fun colors and patterns. The gloves themselves may change your attitude about cleaning for the better, but what’s even more important is that company Grandway Honduras supplies premium wage jobs to 200 people in Choluteca, Honduras. By buying Gloveables, you make a difference in the lives of those who make them, as well as an entire community.
- HelloGiggles TeamHelloGiggles' editor in chief on having a great career and why women need to stick together
- Sammy NickallsAnd here's how to celebrate your 100th birthday
- Nikita RichardsonAnother body-shaming dress code for girls—and the high schooler who's had enough
- Kit SteinkellnerTrans model Hari Nef made MAJOR fashion history this week
- Cathee PotterIt's okay to miss the toxic person you cut out of your life — but read this before you give in an text them