Cleaning the house just got sexy. Gloveables reinvents the flimsy drugstore cleaning gloves by adding a ruffled waterproof fabric to accent the edge of a suede-like and more durable glove material. Perfect for bridal shower gifts or that special someone that cleans way too often, Gloveables come in a variety of fun colors and patterns. The gloves themselves may change your attitude about cleaning for the better, but what’s even more important is that company Grandway Honduras supplies premium wage jobs to 200 people in Choluteca, Honduras. By buying Gloveables, you make a difference in the lives of those who make them, as well as an entire community.
- Kit SteinkellnerMindy Kaling doesn't want to be called "thin"—here's why
- Bridey HeingHere's the ‘Frozen Fever' honest trailer we didn't know we needed
- Kathryn LindsayYour smartphone knows when you're bored — here's how
- Lilian MinBreaking down the theory that big readers are inherently smarter
- Jessica TholmerChrissy Teigen cries while eating pie, is all of us on the inside