This cashmere-blend translucent scarf from Forget Me Not is truly unforgettable. It says, “I appreciate the quality of cashmere, but my personality lends itself to skeletons.” Although the price tag is a little hefty, can you really put a number on the brilliance of an Italian scarf? Besides, it’s lightweight enough to last through all seasons! So really, when you break it down to cost-per-wear it’s totally feasible.
- The Dodo Just a bunch of dogs with some serious haircuts
- Sophia EliasThis rapper secretly recorded his ENTIRE album in an Apple Store
- Nicola KrausThings nobody tells you about internships, but should
- Elizabeth EntenmanSo here's the story behind the cake that was supposed to be Queen Elsa
- Rachel PaigeHarry Shearer will be back on ‘The Simpsons.' Excellent!