This cashmere-blend translucent scarf from Forget Me Not is truly unforgettable. It says, “I appreciate the quality of cashmere, but my personality lends itself to skeletons.” Although the price tag is a little hefty, can you really put a number on the brilliance of an Italian scarf? Besides, it’s lightweight enough to last through all seasons! So really, when you break it down to cost-per-wear it’s totally feasible.
- Sundi Rose-HoltKids perfectly explain why these high fashion ads are problematic
- Gina VaynshteynShould I buy culottes?
- Molly SeeleyIn praise of making friends who are older than you
- Anna GragertSo, this new hair trend involves "growing" sprouts from your head
- Marie LodiYes, this large stick of cotton candy is actually a purse