This cashmere-blend translucent scarf from Forget Me Not is truly unforgettable. It says, “I appreciate the quality of cashmere, but my personality lends itself to skeletons.” Although the price tag is a little hefty, can you really put a number on the brilliance of an Italian scarf? Besides, it’s lightweight enough to last through all seasons! So really, when you break it down to cost-per-wear it’s totally feasible.
- Rachel PaigeIf Disney characters used AirBnB, here's where they'd stay
- Gina VaynshteynJenny Lewis' new video for "She's Not Me" is here and it's making our week
- Emma OultonTwo Jane Austen characters kissed, and it took us 200 years to find out
- Bridey HeingRemembering the work of Mary Ellen Mark, the photographer who changed everything
- Carly LaneThe touching reason an entire class skipped their senior trip