This cashmere-blend translucent scarf from Forget Me Not is truly unforgettable. It says, “I appreciate the quality of cashmere, but my personality lends itself to skeletons.” Although the price tag is a little hefty, can you really put a number on the brilliance of an Italian scarf? Besides, it’s lightweight enough to last through all seasons! So really, when you break it down to cost-per-wear it’s totally feasible.
- Kit SteinkellnerThis clothing company is celebrating individuality in the most awesome way
- Christina WolfgramCara Delevingne spoke out about that uber-awkward interview
- Bridey HeingThe tiny road signs of Lithuania have stolen our hearts
- From Our Readers How to make moving to a new place less scary
- Elizabeth EntenmanZombies are about to take over Portland. Just a heads up.