This cashmere-blend translucent scarf from Forget Me Not is truly unforgettable. It says, “I appreciate the quality of cashmere, but my personality lends itself to skeletons.” Although the price tag is a little hefty, can you really put a number on the brilliance of an Italian scarf? Besides, it’s lightweight enough to last through all seasons! So really, when you break it down to cost-per-wear it’s totally feasible.
- Jen JuneauHappy 20th birthday, ‘Tragic Kingdom'! Everything I learned from No Doubt’s breakout album
- Lilian MinThe new go-to selfie look? The fish gape
- Gina MeiThe gum commercial that has us believing in true love
- Elizabeth EntenmanIf you stare at this one spot long enough, every face will look terrifying
- Holly ArchibaldWhy Pippi Longstocking is my role model