In my closet full of flats, there are a few pairs I reach for over and over. These Dexflex Women’s Claire Scrunch flats from Payless are one of my favorites. I can wear them all day, whether I’m running around the hallways at work or running errands, with no pain. I basically feel like I get to wear slippers all day, except they’re so much cuter (and more socially acceptable).
- Carina SitkusBest dad ever writes letter to his baby daughter about the glory of books
- Alexandra SvokosThousands of people in Iceland are doing something beautiful for Syrian refugees
- Rachel PaigeThis ‘Game of Thrones' casting news is, in a word, ‘Unreal'
- Christina WolfgramGet ready for Ansel Elgort, super spy
- Elizabeth EntenmanBig changes are afoot on the Harry Potter website