In my closet full of flats, there are a few pairs I reach for over and over. These Dexflex Women’s Claire Scrunch flats from Payless are one of my favorites. I can wear them all day, whether I’m running around the hallways at work or running errands, with no pain. I basically feel like I get to wear slippers all day, except they’re so much cuter (and more socially acceptable).
- Marie LodiThe activewear trend is getting some help with this 1960s fashion icon
- Bridey Heing"The Walking Dead" is coming back, let's discuss the just-released first four minutes
- Carly SlettenThe perks of finally getting to know my neighbors
- Gina Vaynshteyn13 tell-tale signs Sephora is your significant other
- Sammy NickallsWe all think Andrew Lincoln's character in "Love Actually" is creepy —even Andrew Lincoln