It’s official, I might be obsessed with lavender flavored items. First there was soda, and now there’s Dagoba Lavender Blueberry Chocolate. I’m pretty sure it’s basically health food in chocolate bar form, as dark chocolate and blueberries are full of antioxidants and lavender’s relaxing, and stress is bad for you, so…case closed. Health food. Plus, you can usually find them at Whole Foods, which means they must be good for you (and also on the expensive side for chocolate, but it’s the kind of chocolate you can have a little of and be satisfied, it’s not like, pretzel M&Ms or something where I can eat an entire bag and still want more). If lavender and blueberry in your chocolate seems a little too out there, there are many other equally delicious flavors.
- Jill LaytonHere's why Amy Schumer should totally be the next Bachelorette
- Marie LodiKeep nature close with this tiny plant necklace
- Lucy ScottAll the feels of dating and breaking up with your best friend
- Sophie Carter-KahnThese teens staged a real life ‘High School Musical' moment at their school
- Becca CastilloWhy Kimmy Schmidt is the friend everyone needs in high school