It’s official, I might be obsessed with lavender flavored items. First there was soda, and now there’s Dagoba Lavender Blueberry Chocolate. I’m pretty sure it’s basically health food in chocolate bar form, as dark chocolate and blueberries are full of antioxidants and lavender’s relaxing, and stress is bad for you, so…case closed. Health food. Plus, you can usually find them at Whole Foods, which means they must be good for you (and also on the expensive side for chocolate, but it’s the kind of chocolate you can have a little of and be satisfied, it’s not like, pretzel M&Ms or something where I can eat an entire bag and still want more). If lavender and blueberry in your chocolate seems a little too out there, there are many other equally delicious flavors.
- From Our Readers So you graduated this year and still aren't sure what to do
- Kathryn LindsayThe Internet wants to find the women in these beautiful mystery photos
- Caitlin SchanakerHappy birthday, ‘Ever After'! Here are 9 things we love about you
- Jill LaytonThis pop group is entirely made up of rad Japanese grandmas
- Nikita RichardsonHusband loses wife's treasured Judy Blume book. And it's Judy Blume to the rescue!