It’s official, I might be obsessed with lavender flavored items. First there was soda, and now there’s Dagoba Lavender Blueberry Chocolate. I’m pretty sure it’s basically health food in chocolate bar form, as dark chocolate and blueberries are full of antioxidants and lavender’s relaxing, and stress is bad for you, so…case closed. Health food. Plus, you can usually find them at Whole Foods, which means they must be good for you (and also on the expensive side for chocolate, but it’s the kind of chocolate you can have a little of and be satisfied, it’s not like, pretzel M&Ms or something where I can eat an entire bag and still want more). If lavender and blueberry in your chocolate seems a little too out there, there are many other equally delicious flavors.
- Sundi Rose-HoltObama commented on this HONY post, and the whole thing is making us emotional
- Lilian MinBreaking down the theory that big readers are inherently smarter
- Christina WolfgramGet ready for Ansel Elgort, super spy
- P. Claire DodsonHere's the secret nightclub where all your favorite movie characters hang out
- Kit SteinkellnerThis awesome woman's bikini pic is going viral for all the right reasons