It’s official, I might be obsessed with lavender flavored items. First there was soda, and now there’s Dagoba Lavender Blueberry Chocolate. I’m pretty sure it’s basically health food in chocolate bar form, as dark chocolate and blueberries are full of antioxidants and lavender’s relaxing, and stress is bad for you, so…case closed. Health food. Plus, you can usually find them at Whole Foods, which means they must be good for you (and also on the expensive side for chocolate, but it’s the kind of chocolate you can have a little of and be satisfied, it’s not like, pretzel M&Ms or something where I can eat an entire bag and still want more). If lavender and blueberry in your chocolate seems a little too out there, there are many other equally delicious flavors.
- Teri WilsonTiny Hamster hosts tiny Fourth of July BBQ. Our hearts explode into fireworks!
- Kathryn LindsayThis hot summer hair trend doesn't require dyeing or cutting your locks
- Carly LaneFourth of July hair is all kinds of amazing
- Tina WargoA necklace was the key to my post-grad strength
- Ellen CliffordFor a Fourth of July cocktail, try Tiki!