It’s official, I might be obsessed with lavender flavored items. First there was soda, and now there’s Dagoba Lavender Blueberry Chocolate. I’m pretty sure it’s basically health food in chocolate bar form, as dark chocolate and blueberries are full of antioxidants and lavender’s relaxing, and stress is bad for you, so…case closed. Health food. Plus, you can usually find them at Whole Foods, which means they must be good for you (and also on the expensive side for chocolate, but it’s the kind of chocolate you can have a little of and be satisfied, it’s not like, pretzel M&Ms or something where I can eat an entire bag and still want more). If lavender and blueberry in your chocolate seems a little too out there, there are many other equally delicious flavors.
- Sarah May BatesAnd now for a completely different approach to happiness. . .
- Sammy NickallsThis picture of a little girl either jumping into a pool or already underwater is the new #TheDress
- Lilian MinHere's a first: The Pope is dropping an album
- Natalie SouthwickThis guy was kicked out of his frat for offensively ranking women
- Kathryn LindsayThis ‘Office' throwback picture is giving us all the feels