My love of hot chocolate is well-documented (it’s even in my HelloGiggles bio), so when I saw this machine a couple of years ago, I considered it my duty to get it and test it out. And let me just say, the Cocomotion has exceeded my expectations. The key to its cocoa-making brilliance is the crazy-chocolate-tornado-spinning mechanism that froths up the cocoa. Just dump in your ingredients and you’re a couple of minutes away from cocoa perfection. I hear that some people also use it make chai latte, or even soup, but I can’t get past the hot chocolatey goodness.
- Trilby BeresfordThis is why it feels like everyone else has more Twitter followers than you
- Anna GragertThis GIANT $10 lip balm changed my life (and my lips)
- Sarah May BatesHow to tell if someone's lying to manipulate you
- Elizabeth Entenman“Once Upon a Time” fans, rejoice: Marriage might be on the table for Emma and Hook!
- Chelsea EnnenWhat my father and I learned about each other by reading the same books