My love of hot chocolate is well-documented (it’s even in my HelloGiggles bio), so when I saw this machine a couple of years ago, I considered it my duty to get it and test it out. And let me just say, the Cocomotion has exceeded my expectations. The key to its cocoa-making brilliance is the crazy-chocolate-tornado-spinning mechanism that froths up the cocoa. Just dump in your ingredients and you’re a couple of minutes away from cocoa perfection. I hear that some people also use it make chai latte, or even soup, but I can’t get past the hot chocolatey goodness.
- Sarah TerryLondon hosted an art exhibition for dogs, so now your pet can be cultured too
- Rebecca VineyardAlison Brie from "Community" is coming to Netflix in the BEST way
- Arielle TschinkelHere's what really goes down in the audience at the VMAs
- Trilby BeresfordThe women's gymnastics team lived out every BeyHive member's dreams at the VMAs
- Rachel PaigeThe first trailer for Bella Thorne's new Freeform show is here, and we're already in ~love~