I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Rosemary Donahue10 lapel pins on Etsy that your denim jacket needs
- Sammy NickallsThis "fitness-tracking mirror" measures your body fat, but does it go too far?
- From Our Readers The period humor on "Broad City" is both revolutionary and important
- Elizabeth EntenmanTime to freak out: Kesha released a new song today
- Rachel Charlene LewisI'm proud of my accomplishments, and I'm not going to hide it anymore