I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Elizabeth Short10 "Kimmy Schmidt" lines from Season 2 that still have us cracking up
- Teri WilsonThe head-scratching reason this high school girl was barred from walking at her graduation
- Rachel PaigeDoes this scene prove Bran time-traveled back to Ned Stark's beheading on "Game of Thrones?"
- Jill LaytonHere's what's leaving Netflix in June, because all good things must come to an end
- Gina VaynshteynAllison Williams' new hairdo was inspired by this Disney princess, and we fully approve