I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Stephanie HallettThis crazy Japanese foot peel will give you insanely soft feet
- Arielle TschinkelBritney Spears fangirls over Kate Hudson (like we all would, of course)
- Sarah Terry12 times "Master of None" got modern dating so hilariously right
- Anna BuckleyFlorence Welch (of Florence and the Machine) just dressed like our fave '70s songstresses
- Jascmeen BushToo Faced's heart-shaped Funfetti blush is to DIE FOR