I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Marie LodiThe activewear trend is getting some help with this 1960s fashion icon
- Candace GangerThe 5 phases introverts go through on a night out
- Rachel ReedThe medical procedure that "The Blacklist" blacklisted
- Gina MeiWe can't stop watching this ***flawless choreography to Beyoncé's "Formation"
- Teri WilsonPeople are paying $4,500 for the adorable — but illegal — thumb-sized monkeys