I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Neyat YohannesAll the times ‘Master of None' perfectly described being a first generation kid
- Kathryn LindsayAmy Schumer posts nude pic on Insta with a beautiful message
- Amy MackeldenMovies to watch while wedding planning
- Bridey HeingThe new Starbucks limited edition latte is here, people!
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Brushstrokes