I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Jill LaytonAn orangutan just had the sweetest moment with a pregnant woman
- Zoe MoonWeekly horoscopes July 27-August 2 by Zoe Moon
- Rosemary DonahueThat time I met my Facebook boyfriend IRL
- Elena SheppardWhat Pacey Witter taught me about love
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from Luna Lovegood