I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Bridey HeingJulianne Moore and John Stamos ‘act out' Taylor Swift lyrics, deserve all the Oscars
- Rebecca VineyardThis model who lost her leg is championing diversity on the runway
- Lisa Lo Paro24 things I've learned in my 24 years
- Teri WilsonAnts figured out an incredible way to survive the South Carolina floods
- Anna GragertJust FYI, this is what Taylor Swift's (rumored) new Beverly Hills digs look like