I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Sophia EliasBeyoncé and Drake's very sexy ‘Can I' was leaked . . . and we love it
- Jill LaytonWe watched ‘The World's Most Relaxing Film'—and yes, it's for real
- HelloGiggles TeamOur Favorite Sketch Of The Week! Sara VS Elie's ‘Girls vs Boys: Farting'
- Kit SteinkellnerThere's a feminist ‘Mad Max' Tumblr, which is both inevitable and incredible
- From Our Readers Why Sally Solomon on ‘3rd Rock from the Sun' was my feminist alien role model