I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Elizabeth EntenmanSo here's the story behind the cake that was supposed to be Queen Elsa
- HelloGiggles TeamThe best kisses that have ever happened onscreen, because you need to see kissing
- Bridey HeingThis 5-year-old girl is serious about her hockey fandom
- Teri WilsonWhat? An owl and a kitten are nap besties? Unreal
- From Our Readers Having a mentor totally changed my life—here's how