I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Elizabeth EntenmanToday in YAS: Nina Dobrev is returning to “The Vampire Diaries”
- Rachel SanoffCher uses her legendary Twitter feed and emoji prowess to destroy Trump's campaign
- Anna GragertEmma Roberts' animal print suit makes her look like a modern Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Alim KherajWatch Melissa McCarthy, 50 Cent, and Jeff Goldblum HILARIOUSLY audition for "Young Han Solo"
- Ashley ReyOMG! Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks are reuniting on-screen for her directorial debut film