I wish I could take credit for discovering this Brooklyn-based emporium of coolness, but I was introduced to Catbird by style blogger (and my most stylish friend) Maria MacNamara. I was lucky enough to visit their charming brick-and-mortar store, but their online shop is just as sweet. Whether you’re looking for unique baubles, beauty products or baby gifts, Catbird has something special. You can also get to know the staff and get the latest scoop on NYC style by reading their blog.
- Gina MeiKendall Lock is our Illustrator of the Week!
- Sammy NickallsThis fraternity is supporting women and fighting sexism, one sign at a time
- Lilian MinCurrent obsession: Alessia Cara's freshly dropped album (and her DIY music videos)
- HelloGiggles TeamThe extended trailer for ‘Rock the Kasbah' has been released, we cannot wait
- Kathryn LindsayThese college majors will actually cost you extra