The best gift I almost got for Christmas this year was Cuba Libre flavored gummies from Bears and Buddies. (They were technically my sister’s, I got the Beer Festival gummies, which were also delicious.) These are like the gummy cola bottles you can get everywhere, except they taste extra cola-y and are extra soft and chewy. I will admit that the square shape is non-traditional and not super fun, but that hasn’t stopped me from consuming the better part of a bag in a day and a half. This is saying something, especially considering there were Christmas cookies available to satisfy my need for sugar. I still chose these. They’re that good. You can get yours here.
- Anna GragertSo THIS is what happened to Ethan Craft in ‘Lizzie McGuire'
- K.M. SimsThe Office's Jim and Pam—and the case for taking relationships slow
- Sophia EliasHoly '90s! The Spice Girls might be touring with the Backstreet Boys
- HelloGiggles Team23 things we wish we knew before we got our periods
- Sally HigginsonQuidditch turns 10 today — here's why you should care