The best gift I almost got for Christmas this year was Cuba Libre flavored gummies from Bears and Buddies. (They were technically my sister’s, I got the Beer Festival gummies, which were also delicious.) These are like the gummy cola bottles you can get everywhere, except they taste extra cola-y and are extra soft and chewy. I will admit that the square shape is non-traditional and not super fun, but that hasn’t stopped me from consuming the better part of a bag in a day and a half. This is saying something, especially considering there were Christmas cookies available to satisfy my need for sugar. I still chose these. They’re that good. You can get yours here.
- Emily GagneWe saw ‘Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp,' and it's going to blow your mind
- Rebecca VineyardThis photo of a little girl’s hug is capturing the Internet’s collective hearts
- Lilian MinThis artist invented a clever new way to play with your food
- Gina MeiFirst #Curvy, now #Goddess? Here's Instagram's response to the whole blocked hashtag situation
- Elena Sheppard‘Listen to Me Marlon' reveals a side of Marlon Brando we never got to see