The best gift I almost got for Christmas this year was Cuba Libre flavored gummies from Bears and Buddies. (They were technically my sister’s, I got the Beer Festival gummies, which were also delicious.) These are like the gummy cola bottles you can get everywhere, except they taste extra cola-y and are extra soft and chewy. I will admit that the square shape is non-traditional and not super fun, but that hasn’t stopped me from consuming the better part of a bag in a day and a half. This is saying something, especially considering there were Christmas cookies available to satisfy my need for sugar. I still chose these. They’re that good. You can get yours here.
- Sarah May BatesHow to stop old baggage from stunting your present life
- Melissa StettenStanding up for the "crazy cat lady" in this age of progression
- Lilian MinOur staff summer jams will become yours too
- Samantha KirschbergThe year of Jess Glynne is about to begin
- Sammy NickallsOK, Malia Obama may have the coolest summer internship