The best gift I almost got for Christmas this year was Cuba Libre flavored gummies from Bears and Buddies. (They were technically my sister’s, I got the Beer Festival gummies, which were also delicious.) These are like the gummy cola bottles you can get everywhere, except they taste extra cola-y and are extra soft and chewy. I will admit that the square shape is non-traditional and not super fun, but that hasn’t stopped me from consuming the better part of a bag in a day and a half. This is saying something, especially considering there were Christmas cookies available to satisfy my need for sugar. I still chose these. They’re that good. You can get yours here.
- Jen JuneauThis is what happens when kids try dark chocolate for the first time
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- Jill LaytonThis sweet dog is a nanny for orphaned kittens. Our hearts can't take it.
- Christina WolfgramDemi Lovato just revealed the tracklist for her new album so let the fangirling commence
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun