The best gift I almost got for Christmas this year was Cuba Libre flavored gummies from Bears and Buddies. (They were technically my sister’s, I got the Beer Festival gummies, which were also delicious.) These are like the gummy cola bottles you can get everywhere, except they taste extra cola-y and are extra soft and chewy. I will admit that the square shape is non-traditional and not super fun, but that hasn’t stopped me from consuming the better part of a bag in a day and a half. This is saying something, especially considering there were Christmas cookies available to satisfy my need for sugar. I still chose these. They’re that good. You can get yours here.
- Sammy NickallsHappy birthday to the world's oldest person! She's 116 and she's fabulous.
- Nikita RichardsonThis is what it was like to be a girl 3,400 years ago
- Kit SteinkellnerYour Instagram pictures could end up in an art gallery — without your permission
- Teri Wilson‘Gilmore' to Gosling: Our fave graduation speeches from movies and TV
- Christina WolfgramThis 8-month old baby genius can play every rock and roll instrument