This little mini-mergency kit is a perfect, cute, little pouch that carries all of your emergency needs. It comes with almost anything that you could possibly need if you were in an emergency (not medically, just girl emergencies). In this little pouch you will find Lip Balm, Dental Floss, Breath Freshener, an Emery Board, Clear Nail Polish, Nail Polish Remover, Hair Spray, Clear Elastics, Earring Backs, Stain Remover, Double-sided Tape, a Mending Kit, a Deodorant Towelette, an Adhesive Bandage, a Tampon and Pain Reliever. It will fit in all purses, but not very thin clutches or small bags, however, you can take things out individually if you know you will probably be needing them. They also come in three very cute metallic colors, red, pink, silver and turquoise. You can get them at a Sephora store or online at Kitson.
- Becca CastilloThings ‘Pretty Little Liars' got wrong about high school
- Jessica TholmerDavid Beckham dressed up as Queen's Freddie Mercury. You are welcome.
- Sophia EliasCoachella in NYC? There might be a massive music festival in the making
- Gina MeiMaëlle Rajoelisolo is our Illustrator of the Week!
- Baillee MaCloud PerkinsI'm 23, and still not ready for my first serious relationship—and that's OK