This little mini-mergency kit is a perfect, cute, little pouch that carries all of your emergency needs. It comes with almost anything that you could possibly need if you were in an emergency (not medically, just girl emergencies). In this little pouch you will find Lip Balm, Dental Floss, Breath Freshener, an Emery Board, Clear Nail Polish, Nail Polish Remover, Hair Spray, Clear Elastics, Earring Backs, Stain Remover, Double-sided Tape, a Mending Kit, a Deodorant Towelette, an Adhesive Bandage, a Tampon and Pain Reliever. It will fit in all purses, but not very thin clutches or small bags, however, you can take things out individually if you know you will probably be needing them. They also come in three very cute metallic colors, red, pink, silver and turquoise. You can get them at a Sephora store or online at Kitson.
- Candace GangerAnimals who do really good impressions of other things
- Angela AbbottThis is my dream summer reading syllabus
- Katherine McNamaraA quick, but very important guide to healthy relationships
- From Our Readers What I learned from Girl Scouts (other than knot-tying)
- From Our Teen Readers Why we need to retire the term "basic" once and for all