I’m always one for function when I buy a product, but when it comes with fun, I’m sold. Made of impact resistant plastic with a felt backing, rubber feet and retractable kick stands to prop your iPad up at an angle, this Etch A Sketch iPad case found on perpetualkid.com will show off your silly side when making presentations in the conference room or during a coffee meet and greet. Not only does this iPad case look like a real Etch A Sketch, it also has all the cut-outs necessary for all the iPad’s buttons, switches, and ports. Now all I need is to download the iPaint and Etch A Sketch apps and I’m set. Find your inner child and grab an Etch A Sketch iPad case HERE today!
- Gina MeiHow the universe works, according to Amy Schumer, Bill Nye, and the ‘Broad City' girls
- Bridey HeingRemembering the work of Mary Ellen Mark, the photographer who changed everything
- Marie LodiIt's time to decorate those nails of yours with pizza
- Julia Abate10 key fashion pieces for summer
- Sammy NickallsForbes' Most Powerful Women list is particularly impressive this year