Celebrate Asia’s indigenous Hmong tribe originating from China, Thailand, Lao, and Vietnam by wearing their heart cross stitch pattern in an earring! Talented embroiders, cross stitchers, and beaders, the Hmong tribe traditionally wore colorful attire, which is represented in the mini pom poms and beads added to the earrings. Buy yours at the Chezmoi Etsy shop based in Thailand HERE!
- Gina VaynshteynThis ‘Harry Potter' poster is seriously blowing our minds
- Lilian MinThese pioneering women in music are releasing memoirs
- Teri WilsonThis teen is magically entrepreneurial with her Disney princess-inspired business
- Sarah Weir"Help: I think my boyfriend is obsessed with another woman"
- Nikita RichardsonThe world is looking for this couple that got engaged on the Eiffel Tower