Celebrate Asia’s indigenous Hmong tribe originating from China, Thailand, Lao, and Vietnam by wearing their heart cross stitch pattern in an earring! Talented embroiders, cross stitchers, and beaders, the Hmong tribe traditionally wore colorful attire, which is represented in the mini pom poms and beads added to the earrings. Buy yours at the Chezmoi Etsy shop based in Thailand HERE!
- Lianne Stokes‘Paper Towns' gives us a refreshing new kind of female lead
- Samantha DarbySummer movie adventures we wish we were on IRL
- Lilian MinThe ultimate pool party playlist
- Bridey HeingHow this girl's science project helped her save her grandpa's life
- Mackenzie SchieckThe most dance-tastic moments from your favorite sitcoms