Celebrate Asia’s indigenous Hmong tribe originating from China, Thailand, Lao, and Vietnam by wearing their heart cross stitch pattern in an earring! Talented embroiders, cross stitchers, and beaders, the Hmong tribe traditionally wore colorful attire, which is represented in the mini pom poms and beads added to the earrings. Buy yours at the Chezmoi Etsy shop based in Thailand HERE!
- Jen JuneauTop hoaxes on Facebook you’ve probably shared
- Natalie SouthwickThis awesome tattoo artist inks medical tattoos for free
- Kayleigh RobertsThis is not a drill: You can now live in Hogwarts
- From Our Teen Readers Life, Leslie Knope and the pursuit of happiness
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Disco doll