Celebrate Asia’s indigenous Hmong tribe originating from China, Thailand, Lao, and Vietnam by wearing their heart cross stitch pattern in an earring! Talented embroiders, cross stitchers, and beaders, the Hmong tribe traditionally wore colorful attire, which is represented in the mini pom poms and beads added to the earrings. Buy yours at the Chezmoi Etsy shop based in Thailand HERE!
- Gina Vaynshteyn9 books you definitely need to read with your bestie
- Teri WilsonTammy the golden retriever and Stormy the lamb are besties, because love
- Rachel PaigeFYI: There are some super-specific work outfits now banned in Australia
- Bridey HeingRemembering the work of Mary Ellen Mark, the photographer who changed everything
- Emma OultonTwo Jane Austen characters kissed, and it took us 200 years to find out