Celebrate Asia’s indigenous Hmong tribe originating from China, Thailand, Lao, and Vietnam by wearing their heart cross stitch pattern in an earring! Talented embroiders, cross stitchers, and beaders, the Hmong tribe traditionally wore colorful attire, which is represented in the mini pom poms and beads added to the earrings. Buy yours at the Chezmoi Etsy shop based in Thailand HERE!
- Jacquelyn GrayWhy was a Wonder Woman lunchbox banned from this elementary school?
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- Elizabeth EntenmanThis creative grad is auctioning off her own diploma for a very serious reason
- Nikita RichardsonThere's a new mega-moving trailer for ‘He Named Me Malala'