Animals in suits and fancy-wear! I just can’t stand it! My heart is filled with butterflies. I’m so happy but nervous at the same time, like Kirsten Bell when she freaked out about sloths. Based in Portland, Oregon, Berkley Illustration sells beautiful drawings of animals in their finest attire, posing as seriously as possible. Reminiscent of a Wes Anderson film, these illustrations were inspired by comics, toys and Chewbacca masks. Ryan and Lucy Berkley, the two artists behind Berkley Illustration, are married. Ryan draws and is amazingly self-taught, and Lucy, being the more organized artist, handles the business aspects of their Etsy shop. Ryan and Lucy are having a baby later this month, so they’re having a HUGE SALE and will keep their shop open till February 8th. So, support them right now HERE, for one day only!
- Rachel PaigeSaying buh-bye to Donald Trump's Macy's collection
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Mystic in matte
- Bridey HeingThis woman just made history in Afghanistan
- Sophia EliasThanks, Demi Lovato, for dropping a rad summer jam
- Kit SteinkellnerDefinitive proof that female-driven movies kill at the box office