Animals in suits and fancy-wear! I just can’t stand it! My heart is filled with butterflies. I’m so happy but nervous at the same time, like Kirsten Bell when she freaked out about sloths. Based in Portland, Oregon, Berkley Illustration sells beautiful drawings of animals in their finest attire, posing as seriously as possible. Reminiscent of a Wes Anderson film, these illustrations were inspired by comics, toys and Chewbacca masks. Ryan and Lucy Berkley, the two artists behind Berkley Illustration, are married. Ryan draws and is amazingly self-taught, and Lucy, being the more organized artist, handles the business aspects of their Etsy shop. Ryan and Lucy are having a baby later this month, so they’re having a HUGE SALE and will keep their shop open till February 8th. So, support them right now HERE, for one day only!
- Anna GragertThis baby totally gets how sad it is to finish a really, really good book
- Olivia HarrisonHere's why Harry Styles' fans won't go to SeaWorld
- Rebecca VineyardThe excellent reason this ‘divorce selfie' is going viral
- Elizabeth EntenmanThis school invited Tom Hanks to their homecoming, and he said YES
- Jill LaytonChristina Applegate does her best Meryl Streep in this parody Lifetime trailer