Got myself some new business cards from MOO and they are the best I’ve ever had –– period. Hands down. They may be a bit pricier than other brands, but that’s because the quality is phenomenal. Two boxes of fifty (50) cost me about $40 and both sets came with a 10% coupon for my next order.
- Lianne Stokes‘Paper Towns' gives us a refreshing new kind of female lead
- Samantha DarbySummer movie adventures we wish we were on IRL
- Mackenzie SchieckThe most dance-tastic moments from your favorite sitcoms
- Bridey HeingHow this girl's science project helped her save her grandpa's life
- Ellen CliffordThis cookie concoction is out-of-control good