Once a style staple of the 1940s, hair fascinators are coming back in all patterns, sparkles, and sizes at SweetLeigh by Vanessa Leigh. Made from vintage fabrics and dead stock materials, all items are handmade and eco-friendly. The best part is, Vanessa can customize too. As the master of hair beauty would say, her goal is to “suit your style” and “transcend trend”, and she’ll “Re-vintage, Re-vitalize, Re-fashion” just to fit your needs. Check out her Hello Giggles themed fascinator and buy yours today on Etsy!
- Beth StebnerThis JCPenney employee says she was sent home because her shorts were too short. Now she's fighting back.
- Jill LaytonWe have two new idols, and they're showing us just how our generation can change the world
- Anna GragertWe are obsessed with the artist behind the Broad City logo
- PJ Being a chubby girl means being stuck in the middle — and it's so frustrating
- Carly LaneThis is what video game characters look like with realistic bodies