These bronze-y bull earrings have a wanderlust-y-solo-trip-to-Spain vibe, like you’re a lady in a cool dress and sandals, walking around streets you’ve never been on before, feeling awesome about yourself while wearing understated accessories. They’d be equally great in your real life with a simple t-shirt or summery jacket, to work or out on date. We’re also smack in the middle of Taurus season — and since the Taurus’s mascot is the bull and since Taurus’s really love gifts according to this one horoscope I just read, these earrings are the perfect thing for you to bring right now to your favorite girl’s birthday party.
- Anna GragertThere are seven different types of stalkers you should be on the lookout for
- Eliza GoldSelena Gomez just joined Amy Schumer for a hilarious sketch about relatable celebs
- Madison VanderbergHere's who was supposed to play Sansa Stark on "Game of Thrones
- Sarah May BatesHow to tell if someone's lying to manipulate you
- Jessica EllisThese women are proof that you can save someone from sexual assault just by speaking up