After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Gina MeiNetflix is turning "#GIRLBOSS" into a new comedy series
- Sammy NickallsThe Internet is going insane trying to figure out who's the mom in this picture
- Christina PellegriniWe need to talk about Facebook's very problematic "Teen Dating and Flirting" group
- Lilian MinWe're jamming out hard to the best new music of the week
- Anna GragertSo THIS is why some of us can't live without our lip balm