After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Jill LaytonYou probably missed this cheeky Easter egg in "Deadpool"
- Rachel Charlene LewisWhat I've learned about parenting from my ~temperamental~ kitten
- Crystal Ro15 subtly adorable ways to cover yourself in sloths
- Danielle SepulveresBeing cheated on damaged my self-esteem, but it doesn't define me
- Rosemary Donahue10 lapel pins on Etsy that your denim jacket needs