After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Channing SargentThis is the bonkers Sia-inspired fragrance commercial that everyone is talking about
- Rachel Charlene Lewis"Orange is the New Black's" Kimiko Glenn proves that the old man sweater is IT this fall
- Olivia Jakiel5 bomber jacket alternatives if you want to try something new
- Devan McGuinnessEmma Roberts strips down to nothing but a towel for this famed photography series
- Sarah TerryYou won't believe what Kristen from "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" is up to now