After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Teri WilsonChrissy Teigen's mom just blessed us with a new pic of baby Luna
- Elizabeth EntenmanDragon scale nails are our new favorite way to show our "Game of Thrones" fandom
- Christina PellegriniLane Kim and Mrs. Kim are the most supportive BFFs in real life
- Brittany MaloolyWhat happened after a teacher told this high schooler an African print dress was tacky for prom
- Anna GragertPaul McCartney reveals that he dealt with depression after The Beatles broke up