After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Mary Grace GarisRelationship Goals I learned from ‘Pretty In Pink'
- Emily PriceHow this dad feels about his family using his Netflix account. We get it.
- Bridey HeingThis music is scientifically designed to put you to sleep
- Olivia HarrisonHaving ‘Hunger Games' withdraw? Check out this trailer for ‘The 5th Wave'
- Jacquelyn GrayFYI, this is what a sheep looks like if it doesn't get a haircut in five years