After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Gina MeiICYMI: Michael Caine does his best Michael Caine impression, Internet implodes
- Sundi Rose-HoltSomeone just dropped more than $1 million on Dorothy's ‘Wizard of Oz' dress
- Sammy NickallsHere's why female meteorologists across the country all wear the exact same dress
- Nikita RichardsonEveryone is very sad about Reese's Christmas trees
- Anna GragertWhy tomorrow's full moon is especially important