After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Danielle SepulveresAll the things only spontaneous people understand
- HelloGiggles TeamTommy Wallach talks music, writing, and the (hypothetical) apocalypse
- Lilian Min‘Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany leads a double life in Son Lux's new music video
- Marie LodiPrettify your nails with the most precious pink shade ever
- Rachel PaigeAlex Trebek rapped the ‘Fresh Prince' theme song, so that's awesome