After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Gina VaynshteynWhy we need Jessica Hopper's book, ‘The First Collection of Criticism by a Living Female Rock Critic'
- Sophie Carter-KahnMovie adaptations that were better than the book (yes, really)
- Lilian MinThe ultimate pool party playlist
- Teri WilsonIt's Friday, so here's an adorable owl just casually floating in a sink
- Bridey HeingAngelina Jolie Pitt and her son are coming to Netflix!