After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Gina VaynshteynKim and Kanye have arrived at the Met Gala, and we can't stop staring
- Danielle Sepulveres7 questions for Ashley Zamora, the 19-year-old breakout star of TV Land's "Lopez"
- Crystal RoClaire Danes is literally Cinderella at the Met Gala
- Rosemary DonahueI'm a chronic migraine sufferer — here are all the things that I've found work for me
- HelloGiggles TeamWhat's it's like to run an international clothing brand at the age of 23