After doing French and British style, I’ve had many requests to do an illustrated how-to on Italian style. I have to admit, I’ve only been in Italy once, and only for one day, so I apologize in advance to all the Italians who might think I’ve got it completely wrong. Anyway, this is my interpretation of the Italian (life)style. What would you like to see next on illustrated how-tos? Feel free to let me know and have a good week!
- Beth StebnerGender discrimination in Hollywood is now being federally investigated
- Elizabeth EntenmanOur favorite new style trend is something you probably wore in middle school
- Jill LaytonSigns your partner is also your BFF
- HelloGiggles Team23 things we wish we knew before we got our periods
- Jen JuneauFangirl alert: Here's a never-before-seen bonus clip from ‘Inside Out'