The time is upon us once again to watch an Instant TV Show! Yes, school is out and work is generous with the time off and we all know what that means, right? We are all in danger of family overload. I love my family and I’m sure you all love yours too, but sometimes all the togetherness during the holiday season can be stressful. Stress=Acne. Think about it. Anyhow, when in need of some “me” time, cuddling up to a hilarious show can be your ticket back to sanity! That’s where The Office comes in. Seven (out of eight) riotous seasons are waiting on instant stream to be watched by YOU! Need more incentive?
- Michael Scott. He is the boss of my dreams. He desperately wants to you to goof off with him and I am very motivated to goof off.
- Kelly and then the Kelly+ Erin combo. All on her own, Kelly is a fun and psycho All-American girl who can sometimes manipulate the elusive Ryan. Enter Erin and it went from funny to absolutely ridiculous.
- Jim. He’s a dream. He’s everything that matters: sweet, loving, smart, funny and little bit of a smart-ass but it’s okay, because he’s too cute for words.
- Dwight Schrute. He’s hilarious because there are people in this world that really are that uptight and I happen to work with a good chunk of them.
- And then there is Andy. He’s just a plain lovable dork. He’s the dork you can see yourself marrying and then regretting when he smothers you with too much love.