This week, Milk & Cookies And An Instant Movie brings you another holiday favorite that isn’t really about the holidays, Riding In Cars With Boys (2001). A personal favorite of mine, Riding In Cars With Boys is all about making mistakes and learning to grow from them, a concept I am all too familiar with! Since the holidays are notorious for bringing forth lots of family drama, let’s celebrate making mistakes and having your family bring it up every holiday season because fighting goes hand in hand with family togetherness. So, if you’re in the mood for some family dysfunction, instantly stream this movie because:
- It stars Drew Barrymore as the naive Beverly, one of her best roles.
- Brittany Murphy stars as Beverly’s best friend, Fay, the type of best friend every girl needs.
- I’m sure I’ve said it before, but I love ’60s fashion and this movie is full of it!
- You’ll fall in love with the song, ‘All I Have To Do Is Dream’ by The Everly Brothers all over again.
- It includes this HILARIOUS scene!