So, maybe I wasted my time as a kid reading books and watching TV. I feel I should have spent more time getting in trouble because that’s the only time in life you can really get away with stuff. To compensate for missing out, I live vicariously through kids who go around being boss like Problem Child! Come on, doesn’t putting a frog in the punch bowl sound like a blast? Haven’t you tried to sell your parents old and embarrassing clothes? So why not stream this flick this holiday weekend o’laziness and expect to find:
- The main character, Junior, is the original hipster kid. Back in 1990, Junior officially brought back the bow tie.
- ’90s suburban fashion galore! Big hair and even bigger shoulder pads!
- The genius that is John Ritter. I love how he sprinkles in a little physical comedy every now and then. Such a comic relief and scene stealer.
- This kid refuses to be a victim. While lots of us would sit down and cry over our troubles, this kid seeks revenge…even if it means ruining your birthday party!
- Lastly, although he is a little badass, all he needs at the end of the day is a little love.
So let’s end this year with a bang by watching Problem Child, the ultimate in your face comedy of the ’90s! Oh and did I mention you’ll end up with a whole new language? “They look like a couple of yahoos…”
Image provided by light-within-light.blogspot.com