Falling in love with your next door neighbor has been a premise for romantic comedies since the dawn of time. It’s crossed over to different types of entertainment and it’s even a type of of fashion statement (with the girl next door look being a favorite for the adolescent boys). This movie is just that – a romantic comedy about falling in love with the boy and girl next door. Drive Me Crazy has taken the rom-com formula and paired it with funny one liners to make an addicting and cheesy movie! Check out Drive Me Crazy because you don’t want to miss:
- Our favorite primetime witch from the ’90s, Melissa Joan Hart – or, if you grew up in the ’90s you might know her as Sabrina, The Teenage Witch.
- Before running the streets of Hollywood as Vincent Chase, Adrian Grenier was Chase Hammond, the bad boy next door.
- This brilliant dialogue. Chase: I didn’t expect you to fall in love. The dreaded ex: I didn’t expect you to fall into the Gap.
- The Donnas. It’s not a ’90s teen flick without the The Donnas playing at the school dance
- Lastly, this film is based on a book. Let’s feel smart together.
So, lets take a trip back to a time and place where the hottest accessory was a pager and we were all singing along to The Backstreet Boys. Milk and cookies never tasted better when paired with a great movie!
Image provided by mymovies.444px.com