The spring flowers are starting to bloom, and HelloGiggles has been picking up momentum with more and more content. Here’s some highlights that you may have missed last week:
- Molly McAleer points out the best dressed female sitcom characters
- Julia Gazdag hits her breaking point with body image
- Scarlett Curtis teaches us how to make adorable cat headphones at home!
- Mikaela Foster learned a lot from ‘My So-Called Life’
- The HG kittens are growing up so fast and still looking for a family!
- A HelloGiggles reader shares her ‘Simpsons’ philosophy
- Hope Leon has an issue with American Girl’s ideas of “normal”
- Erin Long’s life is nearly ruined by her love of ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- Sarah Heyward gets ‘Whitney’ed and doesn’t want to get up
- Almie Rose relays 10 terrible pieces of love advice
- Erin Foster wants you to stop being such a baby
- Andrea Greb celebrates finally finding her Gordo
This week, we also have three fantastic YouTube playlists for you to sink your teeth into! Check out Sophia’s BFF playlist, where she introducers some of her favourite friendship-related videos. You can also take a look at Katelyn’s Corner Cute Animals: Birthdays and Bad Moods, as well as Julia Obst’s Baby Giggles wrap up with the scariest and sweetest of YouTube babies.!
And there’s much more where that came from. Check out the main page and scroll through last week’s archives for yourself to see lots of other great content!