Did you all see that last presidential debate? There was a lot of stuff in there. They were talking about five trillion dollars, Big Bird and a bunch of other stuff that was kind of hard to follow at times. This election has some extremely important issues that we’re gonna hear a whole lot about in the coming weeks. That’s great, and we should definitely be listening, but it still bums me out that there are a lot of other issues that are important to me that probably won’t be discussed. Here’s my debate wish list:
1) Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: Good TV or great TV?
2) Can we put a Chipotle on every street corner?
3) How many times have you listened to the new Mumford & Sons album?
4) The Singularity: For or against?
5) Should they make another Muppets movie?
6) Nicki Minaj or Mariah Carey?
7) Whose kids have more sleepovers?
9) Should Netflix release Arrested Development one episode at a time or all at once?
10) What would you do if you met E.T.?
11) Should the producers of Breaking Amish get arrested?
12) Are we done looking for new spices?
13) Texting etiquitte. Discuss.
14) What can we do to infiltrate the Disney vault?
15) Should pumpkin spice flavor be around all year?
16) Dogs or cats? Once and for all.
17) What’s the next thing after Blu-Ray?
18) Are six dollar bills a good idea?
19) When’s the right time to let a kid see an R-rated movie?
20) Should we intervene and stop Rihanna from getting back together with Chris Brown?
I just hope that President Obama and Governor Romney read this, and take it into consideration. I’m not just looking for a President that can handle the issues that are way over my head, I’m also looking for a President that can get down in the trenches and discuss some of the everyday things that I care about. I’m looking for a President who really understands the Twitter game, is up on the latest memes and has an opinion on the new fall TV season. You know, someone who is down to Earth.