“Hey – when’s the part when it gets better?” –@Molls
- Elizabeth EntenmanAll the feelings we had during the new “Finding Dory” TV spot
- Anna GragertMom posts pic of her post-baby tummy to prove that not losing weight doesn't mean you're "letting go"
- Jill LaytonHold the phone: Justin Timberlake wants to be a part of the "It's Gonna be May" meme
- Christina PellegriniEmma Watson says gender inequality in "Harry Potter" set her on the path to feminism
- Briana HansenPeople are parodying Lush "bath bombs" and it's getting out of control