Tweet of the Day Illustrated Tweet Of The Day Maritza Lugo

“80% of feelings are pizza. The other 20% are about pizza.” – @JillMorris

comments

Please help us maintain positive conversations by refraining from posting spam, advertisements, and links to other websites or blogs. we reserve the right to remove your comment if it does not adhere to these guidelines. thanks! post a comment.

  1. Haha! I am eating pizza right now. Thank heaven for DiGiorno minis!

  2. Now…. I must.eat.pizza.

HelloGiggles Podcast