“If I ever get famous, I’m going to have giant portraits and cardboard cutouts of myself all over my house. And maybe my face as wallpaper.” –@Marykatemusic
- Kathryn LindsayPiglet therapy is our new favorite form of stress relief
- Cathee PotterIt's okay to miss the toxic person you cut out of your life — but read this before you give in an text them
- Megan Mann5 books to hold over John Green fans until his next book
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Raw amethyst crystals
- Rachel Paige‘Cruel Intentions' reunion alert! ‘Cruel Intentions' reunion alert!