“If I ever get famous, I’m going to have giant portraits and cardboard cutouts of myself all over my house. And maybe my face as wallpaper.” –@Marykatemusic
- Natalie SouthwickThese students covered their school's bathroom mirrors to make an important point about body image
- Melynda FullerJennifer Lawrence's Dior commercial sparks new Photoshop controversy
- Olivia HarrisonHaving ‘Hunger Games' withdraw? Check out this trailer for ‘The 5th Wave'
- Jill LaytonJust so you know, this badass lady can surf in high heels
- Lilian MinJapanese filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki is creating a children's nature preserve