What’s are your first thoughts when you think of travel? Exotic beaches and relaxation? Or germy airplane companions and getting sick from foreign delicacies? Globe-trotting can be a dream but it can also be a nightmare. It all depends how you deal with the preparations for travel. Whether you’re heading out of town for business or pleasure, you should always be sure to travel smart. Why be stupid when you can be smart? Check out these great tips for making your travels a worry-free and even pleasurable experience!
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from JK Rowling
- Jen JuneauScary summer camp movies that are actually pretty funny
- Bianca XuniseMy eyebrow situation in the summer = off fleek
- Lilian MinThis new app promises to be the ‘Instagram for music'
- Catie DisabatoThe unexpected thing that helped me cope with social anxiety