What’s are your first thoughts when you think of travel? Exotic beaches and relaxation? Or germy airplane companions and getting sick from foreign delicacies? Globe-trotting can be a dream but it can also be a nightmare. It all depends how you deal with the preparations for travel. Whether you’re heading out of town for business or pleasure, you should always be sure to travel smart. Why be stupid when you can be smart? Check out these great tips for making your travels a worry-free and even pleasurable experience!
- Natalie SouthwickLooks like selfies really can be bad for your health (by spreading lice)
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Jacquelyn GrayWhy was a Wonder Woman lunchbox banned from this elementary school?
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Lovebirds
- Rachel PaigeAnother crazy ‘GoT' PSA: Show's least favorite dad might not be dead