This week’s illustrated how-to is dedicated to one of the most stylish movies of all time Breakfast at Tiffany’s. In it you will find everything you need to get through the holidays in style. How to dress, how to sleep well, the importance of a good breakfast, how to cover up when you’ve maybe partied a little bit too hard, it’s all in there. In the worst case, just cover yourself completely with a stylish cat mask. Happy holidays!
- Rachel PaigeThor and Loki visited a children's hospital together and we're not crying, you're crying
- Gina Florio9 essential and delicious brunch recipes that will save you ALL the money
- Arielle TschinkelBeyoncé just posted a surprising pic of her and Jay Z — and they look like the ultimate power couple
- Devan McGuinnessHelen Mirren shuts down sexist comments in this throwback interview
- Anna GragertDaisy (the head cheerleader) from "Gotta Kick it Up!" is now a gorgeous grown-up