This week’s illustrated how-to is dedicated to one of the most stylish movies of all time Breakfast at Tiffany’s. In it you will find everything you need to get through the holidays in style. How to dress, how to sleep well, the importance of a good breakfast, how to cover up when you’ve maybe partied a little bit too hard, it’s all in there. In the worst case, just cover yourself completely with a stylish cat mask. Happy holidays!
- From Our Readers What my favorite literary characters taught me about love
- Amelia OlsonA completely not-basic guide to wardrobe basics
- Samantha DarbySummer movie adventures we wish we were on IRL
- Rachel PaigeWe're crying a little because Jake Gyllenhaal was almost in ‘The Mighty Ducks' — but don't worry, he cried about it too
- Sophie Carter-KahnMovie adaptations that were better than the book (yes, really)