Mumsy always said it’s essential to stop and smell the roses, so to get your true floral fix, prepare to fall in love with these absolutely lovely rose products. From pungent shower gels to nourishing lip salves, here’s ten products that will instantly transport you to that stunning English garden.
1. Rose Jam LUSH Shower Gel ($10.95-$29.95, lushusa.com)
Probably my most favorite shower gel EVER, this yummy rose scented product both brightens your mood and leaves your skin oh-so refreshed.
2. Dr Hauschka A Dream Of Roses Set ($49.95, drhauschka.com)
If you daydream of roses, then treat yourself to this rose set full of four amazing products.
3. John Masters Organics Rose & Apricot Antioxidant Day Creme ($28, johnmasters.com)
Keep your skin hydrated throughout the day with this lightweight day creme rich with nourishing rose oil and hydrating apricot.
4. Tokyo Milk La Vie En Rose Conditioning Lip Balm ($7, tokyo-milk.com)
Every gal needs a good lip balm during the cooler months, so turn to this sweet rose flavored balm for a supple and gorgeous lippie.
5. Clairvoyant Beauty Rosewater Eye Cream ($32, clairvoyantbeauty.com)
Treat your tired and puffy eyes to this natural eye cream which softens fine lines and wrinkles.
6. L’Occitane Shea Butter Rose Tenderness Soap ($3, loccitane.com)
Partnering with a good cause, this rose soap gets you squeaky clean while giving back to eye health projects in developing countries.
7. Weleda Wild Rose Body Oil ($26, weleda.com)
Dry and chapped skin can be a serious buzzkill during the wintertime, so restore lost moisture back to your skin with this rose body oil.
8. Jason Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash ($15.50, jason-personalcare.com)
Need another body wash? Fall in love with this Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 shower gel!
9. Darphin Organic Rose Aromatic Care ($70, darphin.com)
Balance out your pooped-out complexion with this rose facial oil with one seriously addicting aroma.
10. Pangea Turkish Rose And White Tea Eye Cream ($55, pangeaorganics.com)
The skin underneath your eyes is the most delicate, so take care of those peepers with this boosting eye cream.