French women are known for their great, seemingly effortless style, that certain “je ne sais quoi”. The good news is that stealing a bit of their style is not so difficult. They believe in “less is more”, great quality basics and natural looking hair and make-up. Oh, and they like to enjoy life with great food and wine. Here is my illustrated guide to living a little bit of the French girl’s lifestyle. See you next week!
- Teri WilsonThis Victoria’s Secret photo editor got real about retouching
- Bethany BironWe’re totally feeling this new self-love promise ring
- Lilian MinAn ode to Fiona Apple's "Tidal," on its 20th anniversary
- Shannon Shreibak10 empowering album covers that put women's strength front and center
- Suzanne ZuppelloWhy the #Fitspo trend is more concerning than inspiring