French women are known for their great, seemingly effortless style, that certain “je ne sais quoi”. The good news is that stealing a bit of their style is not so difficult. They believe in “less is more”, great quality basics and natural looking hair and make-up. Oh, and they like to enjoy life with great food and wine. Here is my illustrated guide to living a little bit of the French girl’s lifestyle. See you next week!
- Sammy NickallsI cut my own hair and then asked my stylist how I did
- Madison VanderbergThis site will send prescription grade beauty products to your door for $20
- From Our Readers 5 things the "Degrassi" reboot gets so right about feminism
- Elizabeth EntenmanAww, George Michael's manager has the best response to Key and Peele's new movie “Keanu”
- Leonora EpsteinYour next manicure obsession is an ombre dream