French women are known for their great, seemingly effortless style, that certain “je ne sais quoi”. The good news is that stealing a bit of their style is not so difficult. They believe in “less is more”, great quality basics and natural looking hair and make-up. Oh, and they like to enjoy life with great food and wine. Here is my illustrated guide to living a little bit of the French girl’s lifestyle. See you next week!
- Teri WilsonMeet Millie, the amaze rock-climbing rescue cat
- Bridey HeingThe ‘Girls' character you never thought would return is making a comeback
- Lydia SuffieldReal women can wear dresses — or whatever they want
- Pamela ChanThe age of jazzed-up Facebook photos is nigh
- Leanna MoxleyFandom keeps my family close, even now that we live apart