If you’ve mastered a French braid, this cute new twist on the classic style is a nice update. Birchbox‘s community manager, Rachel demonstrates how to create a French fishtail braid step-by-step. All you need are steady hands and a little bit of patience. Bonus: the style works perfectly under hats, so you won’t have to worry about messing up your hair. Finish the style with a cute hair tie and a few drops of hair serum to smooth flyaways.
- Stephanie HallettThis hidden "Harry Potter" book detail proves just how sneaky J.K. Rowling was
- Kate VillaWhy it is the "Broke Girl" era of TV comedy, and what that means for today's young women
- Caitlin FlynnWhat "Gilmore Girls" means to my mom and me
- Karen BelzWhy a woman wears makeup is none of our business – and this dramatic transformation proves it
- Ashley ReySinger Kate Nash wants you to know that "females of all description" isn't a music genre