If you’ve mastered a French braid, this cute new twist on the classic style is a nice update. Birchbox‘s community manager, Rachel demonstrates how to create a French fishtail braid step-by-step. All you need are steady hands and a little bit of patience. Bonus: the style works perfectly under hats, so you won’t have to worry about messing up your hair. Finish the style with a cute hair tie and a few drops of hair serum to smooth flyaways.
- Brittany MaloolyThis redditor just came up with the most DEPRESSING theory about Sansa in "Game of Thrones"
- Lisa Lo ParoI haven’t dated in two years and here’s why that freaks me out
- Nikita RichardsonSephora has a GREAT new shopping system for those of us with curly hair
- Madison VanderbergThese are the best tutorials for styling the ~cool girl~ wavy lob or bob
- Jill LaytonWatch Anne Hathaway SCHOOL James Corden in their epically brutal rap battle