If you’ve mastered a French braid, this cute new twist on the classic style is a nice update. Birchbox‘s community manager, Rachel demonstrates how to create a French fishtail braid step-by-step. All you need are steady hands and a little bit of patience. Bonus: the style works perfectly under hats, so you won’t have to worry about messing up your hair. Finish the style with a cute hair tie and a few drops of hair serum to smooth flyaways.
- Elizabeth EntenmanDeadpool is no match for Olivia Munn’s Psylocke’s knife skills
- Nikita RichardsonThis woman has Fitbit to thank for letting her know she was pregnant
- Kit SteinkellnerToday, in irony, this "Friend" star will headline a show called "I'm Not Your Friend"
- Bren LeeUnicorn braids are exactly as weird as you'd imagine, but also strangely captivating
- Danielle SepulveresHow my fear of flying taught me to stand up for myself