If you’ve mastered a French braid, this cute new twist on the classic style is a nice update. Birchbox‘s community manager, Rachel demonstrates how to create a French fishtail braid step-by-step. All you need are steady hands and a little bit of patience. Bonus: the style works perfectly under hats, so you won’t have to worry about messing up your hair. Finish the style with a cute hair tie and a few drops of hair serum to smooth flyaways.
- Kit SteinkellnerThe story behind Robyn's new album is equal parts heartbreaking and gorgeous
- Ellen CliffordThis cookie concoction is out-of-control good
- Lianne Stokes‘Paper Towns' gives us a refreshing new kind of female lead
- Rachel PaigeWe're crying a little because Jake Gyllenhaal was almost in ‘The Mighty Ducks' — but don't worry, he cried about it too
- Sophie Carter-KahnMovie adaptations that were better than the book (yes, really)