Dressing for a wedding can be super stressful and a big pain in the butt (there, I said it)! Whether it’s a black tie affair, a garden shindig or any other wacky wedding idea your friends and family come up with, there are simple guidelines you can follow to make sure you’re appropriately dressed. In my latest video for LookTV, I enlist fellow Giggler JC Coccoli to tackle this subject with some helpful information and lots of silliness. What’s your wedding story?
- Sophia EliasBeyoncé and Drake's very sexy ‘Can I' was leaked . . . and we love it
- Pamela ChanBehold: 38 new emojis are coming our way, and they're super expressive
- Lilian MinWe shouldn't have to say this, but: Don't drive and selfie stick
- Bridey HeingThe first ‘Wet Hot American Summer' pictures are even better than we expected
- Tyler VendettiSlang words you can now officially use to win Scrabble