Dressing for a wedding can be super stressful and a big pain in the butt (there, I said it)! Whether it’s a black tie affair, a garden shindig or any other wacky wedding idea your friends and family come up with, there are simple guidelines you can follow to make sure you’re appropriately dressed. In my latest video for LookTV, I enlist fellow Giggler JC Coccoli to tackle this subject with some helpful information and lots of silliness. What’s your wedding story?
- HelloGiggles TeamTrust us, Channing Tatum ‘Voguing' is the best thing ever
- Bridey HeingThis woman just made history in Afghanistan
- Christina WolfgramHere's what we know about Zayn Malik's solo album
- Tanvi BajpaiHere's how to make the most of your "gap-summer"
- Sophia EliasThanks, Demi Lovato, for dropping a rad summer jam