Dressing for a wedding can be super stressful and a big pain in the butt (there, I said it)! Whether it’s a black tie affair, a garden shindig or any other wacky wedding idea your friends and family come up with, there are simple guidelines you can follow to make sure you’re appropriately dressed. In my latest video for LookTV, I enlist fellow Giggler JC Coccoli to tackle this subject with some helpful information and lots of silliness. What’s your wedding story?
- Carina SitkusBest dad ever writes letter to his baby daughter about the glory of books
- Jill LaytonA woman found a tiger cub on the street in California. So that happened.
- Jen JuneauSo Spiderman worked at Starbucks back in the day. Not even kidding.
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Cheerful herringbone
- Emily PriceWe bet you can't make it through this entire horror movie clip