Dressing for a wedding can be super stressful and a big pain in the butt (there, I said it)! Whether it’s a black tie affair, a garden shindig or any other wacky wedding idea your friends and family come up with, there are simple guidelines you can follow to make sure you’re appropriately dressed. In my latest video for LookTV, I enlist fellow Giggler JC Coccoli to tackle this subject with some helpful information and lots of silliness. What’s your wedding story?
- Lilian MinLOVE this: Sia, Charli XCX, Tinashe lend their voices to an all-female covers album
- Kathryn LindsayDisney just released new details about Star Wars Land
- From Our Readers How to deal when you're a creative spirit working in a corporate world
- Anna GragertAh, so THIS is why you sleep so well in hotel beds
- Jill LaytonEven the Pope laughed at this baby dressed as the Pope