Dressing for a wedding can be super stressful and a big pain in the butt (there, I said it)! Whether it’s a black tie affair, a garden shindig or any other wacky wedding idea your friends and family come up with, there are simple guidelines you can follow to make sure you’re appropriately dressed. In my latest video for LookTV, I enlist fellow Giggler JC Coccoli to tackle this subject with some helpful information and lots of silliness. What’s your wedding story?
- Rachel PaigeMeet the grandma who is a dead ringer for Taylor Swift
- Bridey HeingThe tiny road signs of Lithuania have stolen our hearts
- HelloGiggles TeamOur holy grail mascara for bold and beautiful lashes
- Teri WilsonA rare Jane Austen edition was discovered and all our book dreams are coming true
- Sophia EliasThe new Grimes album is a breath of fresh air