A few weeks ago I did a column about French girl’s style. This week it’s all about British style. Brit girls love to have fun with fashion! They like to mix and match different prints and styles to create an individual look. Also, dressing for the British weather means statements coats, layering and always be prepared for some rain. This week’s illustrated how-to shows you some of the key pieces to get the look. See you next week!
- From Our Readers Falling for your roommate happens. Here's how to deal
- Lilian MinLaverne Cox meets wax Laverne Cox and it's awesome
- Rachel PaigeThis mother-daughter dance off is breaking Facebook
- Lydia SuffieldReal women can wear dresses — or whatever they want
- Nikita RichardsonThe new trailer for the Chris Farley doc is heartbreaking and wonderful