A few weeks ago I did a column about French girl’s style. This week it’s all about British style. Brit girls love to have fun with fashion! They like to mix and match different prints and styles to create an individual look. Also, dressing for the British weather means statements coats, layering and always be prepared for some rain. This week’s illustrated how-to shows you some of the key pieces to get the look. See you next week!
- Jasmine McCain10 things to do with friends without spending money
- Jessica WakemanOreo is releasing two new cookie flavors and they both sound delicious
- Teri WilsonThe adorable reason why the Queen's granddaughter was holding her purse in that iconic royal portrait
- Elena SheppardThanks to Sarah Jessica Parker our summer must-have is a plastic dress
- Lisa Lo ParoWhy my best friend is more important to me than a significant other