A few weeks ago I did a column about French girl’s style. This week it’s all about British style. Brit girls love to have fun with fashion! They like to mix and match different prints and styles to create an individual look. Also, dressing for the British weather means statements coats, layering and always be prepared for some rain. This week’s illustrated how-to shows you some of the key pieces to get the look. See you next week!
- Gina FlorioThis trick will save you SO much money at Trader Joe's
- Kenya FoyThe trailer for ‘The Hills' anniversary special has us dying for more faux-reality drama
- Rachel SanoffBobbi Brown's new diverse ad campaign is everything the makeup industry needs
- Anna GragertOlivia Wilde was told to show more skin to break into Hollywood
- Elizabeth RusheDon't call yourself a loser in your 20s: an interview with Heather Havrilesky on her new book, "How To Be A Person In The World"