A few weeks ago I did a column about French girl’s style. This week it’s all about British style. Brit girls love to have fun with fashion! They like to mix and match different prints and styles to create an individual look. Also, dressing for the British weather means statements coats, layering and always be prepared for some rain. This week’s illustrated how-to shows you some of the key pieces to get the look. See you next week!
- Lisa Lo Paro7 things you should never feel bad about
- Kathryn LindsayWatch the brave video that helped make this woman the new face of MAC
- Anna GragertThis woman shows parents her tattoos for the first time ever. Their response is wonderful
- Sarah Weir"Help: My roommate and I are both crushing on the same guy!"
- Christina WolfgramThis water pouring illusion will make you question if magic is real