A few weeks ago I did a column about French girl’s style. This week it’s all about British style. Brit girls love to have fun with fashion! They like to mix and match different prints and styles to create an individual look. Also, dressing for the British weather means statements coats, layering and always be prepared for some rain. This week’s illustrated how-to shows you some of the key pieces to get the look. See you next week!
- Christina WolfgramDemi Lovato just revealed the tracklist for her new album so let the fangirling commence
- Kathryn LindsayThese college majors will actually cost you extra
- Gina MeiKendall Lock is our Illustrator of the Week!
- Jill LaytonThis sweet dog is a nanny for orphaned kittens. Our hearts can't take it.
- Meredith BlandI got a bad tattoo—here's why it's OK