A few weeks ago I did a column about French girl’s style. This week it’s all about British style. Brit girls love to have fun with fashion! They like to mix and match different prints and styles to create an individual look. Also, dressing for the British weather means statements coats, layering and always be prepared for some rain. This week’s illustrated how-to shows you some of the key pieces to get the look. See you next week!
- Nikita RichardsonThe very important reason this woman's bikini pic is going viral
- Gina MeiHow to understand your cat, according to science
- Kit Steinkellner‘Transparent' creator Jill Soloway weighs in on Hollywood's gender gap problem
- Amelia OlsonA completely not-basic guide to wardrobe basics
- Beth StebnerWhoa: There may be a cure for gluten intolerance, says science