A few weeks ago I did a column about French girl’s style. This week it’s all about British style. Brit girls love to have fun with fashion! They like to mix and match different prints and styles to create an individual look. Also, dressing for the British weather means statements coats, layering and always be prepared for some rain. This week’s illustrated how-to shows you some of the key pieces to get the look. See you next week!
- Teri WilsonTammy the golden retriever and Stormy the lamb are besties, because love
- Gina VaynshteynJenny Lewis' new video for "She's Not Me" is here and it's making our week
- Kayleigh RobertsThis LEGO portrait of Taylor Swift will blow your mind
- Dena OgdenMajor career lessons I learned from being a camp counselor
- Sammy NickallsForbes' Most Powerful Women list is particularly impressive this year