If, like me, you’re in the middle of winter and summer feels far away, then this week’s how-to is for you. Here are some ideas to keep the summer vibes going, even when it’s freezing outside. Other ideas are more than welcome, just let me know in the comments section below. Have a good week!
- Kathryn LindsayA 15-year-old caught a major math error, proves teens are majorly smart
- Gina MeiWhat you need to know about the latest Bill Cosby report
- Carly LaneMeet Natalie Walschots, the PhD student deep-diving into Gamergate
- Sammy Nickalls#FreeTheNipple is using Photoshop in a really smart way
- Lindsay GrossmanMae Whitman just flipped the script on ‘Dawson's Creek'