The song and music video for ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ by Gotye have been on constant rotation for months now. Since there has been no vaccine created to wear me off of this addiction – it feels safe to say this is a healthy obsession, one worth passing on to you. I promise that there won’t be any negative symptoms or side effects as a result of pressing play. However, you should be warned that Gotye’s smooth, rhythmic and crisp song arrangement might lore you into a wistful state of seduction.
- Brittany ChristensenHere's what it's really like when you're always the New Kid
- Sammy NickallsWhat happens when you include "feminist" on your Tinder profile
- Mia Nakaji MonnierThe photo series you need to see on National Dog Day
- Mo WelchBarely Blair: All therapy is physical
- Kit SteinkellnerParis streets just got the coolest lady-powered makeover