The song and music video for ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ by Gotye have been on constant rotation for months now. Since there has been no vaccine created to wear me off of this addiction – it feels safe to say this is a healthy obsession, one worth passing on to you. I promise that there won’t be any negative symptoms or side effects as a result of pressing play. However, you should be warned that Gotye’s smooth, rhythmic and crisp song arrangement might lore you into a wistful state of seduction.
- Gina MeiHow to understand your cat, according to science
- Marti SchodtAll the best bestie dates to go on this summer
- Beth StebnerWhoa: There may be a cure for gluten intolerance, says science
- Sophia EliasPharrell's ‘Freedom' music video is overflowing with beauty and inspiration
- Christina WolfgramDavid Beckham's tribute to Victoria is making us melt