With this cray weather, spring isn’t anywhere in sight, so to keep you totally prepared for whatever mother nature has in store, bundle up with these hot winter accessories under $10. Plus, you’ll so have some money left over for that calling cup of hot chocolate.
1. Rakuten Light Purple Elegant Solid Color Fringe Scarf ($7.99, rakuten.com)
Pay tribute to the new Pantone color of the year with this orchid-colored scarf made with a soft and lightweight fabric.
2. Warehouse Long Knitted Arm Warmers ($8, warehouse.com)
When the temperatures hit bone-chilling lows, warm up your eyes with this stylish yet ultra-affordable arm warmers.
3. Shop Prima Donna Kiffer Knit Headwrap ($9.99, shopprimadonna.com)
If you hate hat head, bundle up in this adorable pink knitted head wrap.
4. K. Bell 3 Button Leg Warmer ($8.50, shopkbell.com)
Dress up those snow boots with these three button legwarmers available in winter white and black onyx shades.
5. Boohoo Jessica Meow Embroidered Beanie ($10, boohoo.com)
Give your beanie some sass with this cheeky embroidered beanie.
6. Discovery Clothing Cheetah Print Scarf ($7.99, discoveryclothing.com)
Who doesn’t love some fierce cheetah print? Especially with this stylish throw-on you can throw in your purse or in your carry-on.
7. ModCloth Cat’s What I Call Lucky Socks ($7.99, modcloth.com)
For socks with some attitude, get a little lucky with this funky ModCloth pair.
8. CTM 2 Pack Knit Texting Gloves ($4.95, amazon.com)
Keep up with your texting swag with this two pack of texting gloves for an unbeatable price.
9. AMIClubwear Black Zebra Beanie Hat ($5.99, amiclubwear.com)
For just 5.99, this beanie is essential for those subarctic-feeling days.