Here at HelloGiggles, we’ve always got a lot going on, so chances are you may have missed something along the way. With that in mind, we wanted to gather up a few highlights to direction your attention to during your daily HG surf session. Check out the below, in case you missed it!
- HelloGiggles launched Lady Parts, a new web series starring Courtney Falsey and Samantha Ressler
- Jennifer Still pays tribute to singing legend Whitney Houston, dead at 48
- Sasha Pasulka is not okay with Chris Brown performing at the Grammys
- Danielle Romeo showcased some of the best fake ice cream flavours
- Liza Baron taught us how to drink tea the British way
- Erin Long admits that her life was ruined by arts & crafts
- Vanessa King tells us how to avoid the FriendZone
- Almie Rose has a few tips on how to tell if you’re drunk
- Maritza Lugo illustrates the best Lion King-related tweet ever
- Laura Friendly shares a gluten-free chocolate cake for one recipe
- Megan O’Keefe instructs us on what to watch when we’re not watching Downton Abbey
- Nicole James urges us to stop being so mean to our hips & thighs
- Erin Foster was fed up with Valentine’s Day
- Sarah Heyward recounts some of the worst movie makeovers
HelloGiggles will also be posting a weekly wrap up discussing some of our favorite YouTube videos from the week. A different contributor will be hosting the wrap up each week! This week, Tatti rounded up her favorites!