A few weeks ago HelloGiggles was lucky enough to be a part of Gap’s activation at Bonnaroo (check out the gallery here). The motto for HelloGiggles and Gap that weekend was #bebright, and that’s exactly what we did. We wore bright clothes, sung our hearts out for karaoke, decorated t-shirts, and totally enjoyed all the food, music and people Bonnaroo had to offer. We live streamed the whole time here, here….and HERE be sure to watch. We put together a recap of our time there, hope you enjoy! Check it out!
- Beca GrimmYou know that font all memes use? Here's why it exists
- Carly LaneWhat really helps girls do better in school, according to science
- Sophia EliasICYMI: Lauryn Hill's cover of Nina Simone's "Feeling Good" is breathtaking
- Lilian MinThis new app promises to be the ‘Instagram for music'
- From Our Teen Readers Things ‘Gilmore Girls' taught me about life and being a teenager