A few weeks ago HelloGiggles was lucky enough to be a part of Gap’s activation at Bonnaroo (check out the gallery here). The motto for HelloGiggles and Gap that weekend was #bebright, and that’s exactly what we did. We wore bright clothes, sung our hearts out for karaoke, decorated t-shirts, and totally enjoyed all the food, music and people Bonnaroo had to offer. We live streamed the whole time here, here….and HERE be sure to watch. We put together a recap of our time there, hope you enjoy! Check it out!
- Adara MeyersEasy ways to treat yo self when you're working too much
- Toria SheffieldI'm a shy person—here's how I learned to meet people
- From Our Readers How I stopped being afraid to turn 30
- Rachel PaigeSaying buh-bye to Donald Trump's Macy's collection
- Christina WolfgramHere's what we know about Zayn Malik's solo album