A few weeks ago HelloGiggles was lucky enough to be a part of Gap’s activation at Bonnaroo (check out the gallery here). The motto for HelloGiggles and Gap that weekend was #bebright, and that’s exactly what we did. We wore bright clothes, sung our hearts out for karaoke, decorated t-shirts, and totally enjoyed all the food, music and people Bonnaroo had to offer. We live streamed the whole time here, here….and HERE be sure to watch. We put together a recap of our time there, hope you enjoy! Check it out!
- Gina Vaynshteyn15 awesome summer recipes you need in your life
- Beth StebnerA letter of appreciation to my bestie on our BFF-aversary
- Melissa StettenWhy I'm going to see ‘Mad Max' in the theater (again)
- Jessie WadeWhy IKEA is my BFF
- Christina WolfgramThis 8-month old baby genius can play every rock and roll instrument