A few weeks ago HelloGiggles was lucky enough to be a part of Gap’s activation at Bonnaroo (check out the gallery here). The motto for HelloGiggles and Gap that weekend was #bebright, and that’s exactly what we did. We wore bright clothes, sung our hearts out for karaoke, decorated t-shirts, and totally enjoyed all the food, music and people Bonnaroo had to offer. We live streamed the whole time here, here….and HERE be sure to watch. We put together a recap of our time there, hope you enjoy! Check it out!
- Marie LodiYour phone will never go thirsty with this juice box charger
- Jacquelyn GrayFYI, this is what a sheep looks like if it doesn't get a haircut in five years
- Olivia HarrisonHaving ‘Hunger Games' withdraw? Check out this trailer for ‘The 5th Wave'
- Beth StebnerPeople are freaking out over this five ingredient green smoothie
- Mary Grace GarisRelationship Goals I learned from ‘Pretty In Pink'